Sun 25th Feb - Sun 4th Aug
@ Festival Site, Wickham
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Fri 2nd Aug
Sat 3rd Aug
Wickham Festival is held in a scenic rural setting close to the historic Hampshire village.
There are craft stalls, real ale bars, an international food fayre, childrens entertainers, a chill-out zone, dance displays stage, the EA Hub computer games area, the 'Groovy Movie' solar-powered cinema tent, Digital Funfair and many other attractions plus excellent amenities including indoor and outdoor toilets and washing facilities, 'Posh Wash' showers and plenty of water taps.
Wickham is a lovely village in which to spend a weekend. As well as all the great live music on the main Festival site there will also be Morris Dancing and street entertainment in Wickham Square, plus free childrens entertainment every morning in the Wickham Community Centre.
Weekend and day tickets are available - see www.wickhamfestival.co.uk for further information and to purchase tickets.
Track Wickham Festival
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 10 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Festival Site