FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Ents24' or 'us' or 'we' refers to Ents24 Ltd., the owner of the website whose registered office is 16-18 Whiteladies Road, Bristol BS8 2LG. Ents24 Ltd is registered in England, number 3927447. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
NB: Ents24 also provide links to purchase tickets from websites operated by Ticketmaster, Ticketweb and other selected third parties. In these cases, separate terms apply - see the relevant purchase page for full details.
- When tickets are being collected at the box office, the cardholder must present the card that the tickets were booked on as identification. Any other forms of ID or letters of authorization are taken at your own risk and may result in the tickets being withheld at the box office.
- In the event that your tickets are lost in the post and duplicates are arranged for collection at the box office, these will only be given out to the cardholder upon production of the card that was used to make the booking.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed. Significant changes are a change of venue, show time or headline act (concerts only).
In the event of the cancellation of an event by the organiser/promoter (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond Ents24's control), Ents24 will only refund the face value of the ticket. Ents24 will use best endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them to return the tickets. Please note, however, it is the customer's responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Ents24 cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
Address for ticket returns only:
47 Upper Parliament Street
Telephone 0115 896 3021 (+44 115 896 3021 from outside the UK) 24 hoursWe advise the use of secure mail when returning tickets. On receipt, Ents24 will refund the face value of the tickets using the same method that the customer used to purchase them.
- If an event is moved from its advertised venue and / or the date is changed, tickets already purchased may remain valid should the customer wish to attend the revised event. If not, Ents24 will refund the face value of the tickets. Ents24 will notify purchasers by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) to advise on the validity of the tickets and the procedure for obtaining a refund. Refund requests will usually be accepted up until 1 week prior to the revised event, or 3 days after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise notified. In the event of a change at short notice (within 1 week of the event) Ents24 will notify purchasers of the conditions that apply, and offer a refund if these are not agreeable. Please note, however, it is the customer's responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Ents24 cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
- Should the headline artist not appear or if the line up or content is substantially changed from the advertised line up or content (concerts only), then Ents24 will refund the face value of the tickets.
If Ents24 is unable to fulfil an order for any of the reasons below the customer will be entitled to a full refund, including any booking fee charged:-
- Ents24 do not receive the tickets for your order from the event organiser, and cannot arrange for the tickets to be collected.
- Ents24 despatch your order to the wrong address and cannot provide replacement tickets
- Ents24 do not despatch your order and do not arrange for the tickets to be available for collection
- Ents24 despatch the wrong order, i.e. wrong event / wrong type of tickets
- Any other similar circumstances where Ents24 has acted with negligence or where we may have acted in breach of contract
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Ents24 of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Ents24 would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
*Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out, due to the proximity of an event or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue immediately prior to the event. Customers will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary.
- By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased could result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
- If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated during the booking process, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person / card / household.
- If tickets that are despatched are returned to Ents24 as "addressee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
Buying Tickets with Coach Travel
Coach tickets are provided in association with See Tickets ('See').
- See reserves the right to alter or cancel coaches if required, due to operational circumstances.
- See cannot be held responsible for delays due to unforeseen circumstances including traffic delays or vehicle breakdowns.
- See cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings on any coach.
- Festival Ticket and Coach Packages: customers must board and travel on the coach to receive their event ticket. Customers who do not board and travel on the coach are not guaranteed entry to the show.
- Festival tickets purchased as part of the ticket and coach packages will not be sent out to customers in advance under any circumstances.
- The coach tickets must be produced in order to collect the festival ticket. If a customer loses their coach ticket, the credit or debit card used to make the purchase must be presented in order to collect the festival tickets.
- Other Ticket & Coach Packages: Customers must board and travel on the coach. Tickets will NOT be sent out in advance unless specified otherwise by See
- If a coach departure point or time is changed, See will notify all purchasers by phone, email or in writing (using the information given at the time of booking). Please note, however, that it is the customers responsibility to check that the journey is going ahead at the scheduled time and point.
Use of this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ents24 takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Ents24 ® is a registered trademark of Ents24 Ltd.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.