FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Fear Of Music
"Packed with beautiful observation and outrageously good jokes, this is a brilliant burst of a play from an up-and-coming young writer.
Luke is the first in his family to go to university, and he's determined to stop his irritating fireball of a brother from following in their father's footsteps by joining the army.
Two boys with starkly different futures, surrounded by mixtapes, guitars and ambitions, discover how easy it is to get lost in a country that doesn't look after its own.
Running time 75 minutes"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Image © Karl Andre Photography Ltd. 2012
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Middlesbrough Theatre
Enquiries: 01642 824490
Bookings: 01642 81 51 81
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan