Sun 5th May at 7:00pm
Earmusic At The Slaughtered Lamb
@ The Slaughtered Lamb, London
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Earmusic At The Slaughtered Lamb: Dan Whitehouse + Emma Garrett + Jack Joseph + Lily and Meg + Caleb + Dooks + Kyla Stroud + The Beatrix Players + Bon Bon + Johann + Heavy On The Strawberries + Sophie Blackburn
Dan writes music steeped in timeless roots traditions, laced with lyrical twists that narrate modern life.
Following on from his 3 EPs (The Balloon, The Bubble, The Box), his debut album is acoustic at heart, sensitively embellished with a creative band of musicians who add their distinctive sounds to Dan’s muse.
Dan Whitehouse tour dates
Caleb is a ground-breaking five-piece band based in Southend-on-Sea, Essex. They have been described as ' most unusual and intoxicating live act - not your typical alternative rock act' and 'a breath of fresh air'. They are sort of the alternative to alternative rock!
Caleb tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Slaughtered Lamb
Enquiries: 020 7253 1516
Disabled Bookings: 020 7253 1516
→ Farringdon 6 min walk
→ Barbican 5 min walk