This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Teenage Cancer Trust Concerts
Dog Man Star 20th Anniversary: Suede
Ending the week of shows on Sunday 30 March, Suede will perform their hugely acclaimed second album ‘Dog Man Star’ to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its release.
The lauded album, which was also re-released in 2011, is often regarded as the band's masterpiece, cementing their influence as the pioneers of Britpop. Suede credit their performance for Teenage Cancer Trust in 2010 with getting the band back together.
Brett Anderson said, "It's great being involved with Teenage Cancer Trust again. It’s a fantastic charity and we have a proud history of involvement with them. The gig we did for them at the Royal Albert Hall in 2010 was possibly my favourite ever show in 25 years of playing live."
Image © Roger Sargent
This event takes place at Royal Albert Hall, which has achieved Silver Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 14 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Royal Albert Hall
Disabled Access: Silver Status
Phone: 020 7589 8212
Disabled Bookings: 020 7838 3110
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ Gloucester Rd 10 min walk
→ South Kensington 11 min walk
→ High St Kensington 14 min walk