Larks In Transit UK Tour 2018: Bill Bailey
Larks in Transit is a compendium of travellers’ tales and the general shenanigans of twenty years as a travelling comedian. With musical virtuosity, surreal tangents and trademark intelligence, Bill Bailey tackles politics, philosophy and the pursuit of happiness. Plus, he fashions a symphony from a ringtone, tells the real story of Old McDonald, and a re-imagines the Stars and Stripes.
Two decades of touring larks from a comic described by the Daily Telegraph as ‘the brainiest comic of his generation’.
This event takes place at De Montfort Hall, which has achieved Silver Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Musical deity and comedic visionary? Bath-born founder member of The Rubber Bishops and one of the top stand-up comedians in Britain today. He was winner of the Best Live Stand Up 1999 Award, and spent six years as team captain on BBC TV's Never Mind the Buzzcocks. Bill also starred in the sitcom Black Books and had his own series on BBC2 entitled Is it Bill Bailey?
Bill Bailey tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 4 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: De Montfort Hall
Disabled Access: Silver Status
Phone: 0116 233 3111
Disabled Bookings: 0116 233 3111
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ Leicester 7 min walk