This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Houndmouth' show
Houndmouth is a collaborative folk/rock band from the lowland plains and farmlands of Indiana and Kentucky. Their poetry emphasizes foolhardiness, and their soulful harmonies carry far.
Once a folk duo, Katie Toupin and Matt Myers (The Saint James Hotel) joined up with Shane Cody (Riffraff Revival) and Zak Appleby to create a colossal electric sound with bouncy half-time beats, punchy guitar riffs, and a bit of facial hair.
Houndmouth tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: King Tut's Wah Wah Hut
Phone: 0141 221 5279
Disabled Bookings: 0141 221 5279
→ Anderston 4 min walk
→ Charing Cross (Glasgow) 4 min walk