Fri 25th Aug at 8:00pm
Naja Tribute Show
@ Exchange, Bristol
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Naja Tribute Show: Discharge, Sick On The Bus, The Restarts, Butcher Baby
A hardcore UK punk/metal band who originally formed in 1977, they are often considered among one of the very first bands to play hardcore punk. The band's music is characterized by a heavy, distorted, and grinding guitar-driven sound and rawly shouted vocals, with lyrics on anarchist and pacifist themes.
Experts at screaming vocals and heavy guitars and pioneers of 'D-beat' (Discharge-beat), the punk sub genre. Among their fans are Metallica, who covered two Discharge songs on their 1998 album 'Garage Inc'.
Discharge tour dates
The Restarts are: Kieran bass/vocals, Robin guitar/vocal and Bram drums. The Restarts formed back in 1995, in Hackney, London's East End. We have been gigging in and around the UK and Europe, playing squat gigs and pubs mostly. We have been to the USA an Canada three times. We consider ourselves part of a large world wide network of DIY Punk Rock. We hope to be playing somewhere near you soon!
The Restarts tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 6 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Enquiries: 0117 9304538
Disabled Bookings: 0117 930 4538
→ Bristol Temple Meads 9 min walk