This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series
The Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series, established in 2009 and created by Red Bull, is an annual international series of cliff diving events in which a limited number of competitors determine the Cliff Diving World Series winner.
Divers jump from a platform at a height ranging from 26–28 metres. Competitions are held in a limited number of venues around the globe and it returns to the UK in September to the picturesque location of the Blue Lagoon in Abereiddy in Pembrokeshire, south west Wales.
With three English divers, the United Kingdom is the most-represented nation within the World Series in 2013 and Leeds' Matt Cowen, who was awarded a last-minute wildcard entry for this stop last season, before making it into the permanent divers' list via qualification, will try, together with three-time World Series champion Gary Hunt and former Olympic diver Blake Aldridge, to claim a podium in front of a home crowd at the sixth stop on the 2013 calendar of the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Blue Lagoon