This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Join Zumba Fitness Shrewsbury in the Main Arena at The Buttermarket Shrewsbury to raise money for Hope House Childrens Hospices.
This event is open to all who want to support the chosen charity. Get on the dance floor or come for an alcoholic beverage on the mezzanine. Both men and woman are encouraged to get their wiggle on with Zumba Fitness.
Event Host and Organiser Hannah Curphey will be on hand with instructors Vicci Moseley, Alison Pryce and Sasha Buy. There will also be guest appearences from local Zumba Instructors and Shrewsbury Bannatynes Health Club staff.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Buttermarket
Enquiries: 01743 281712
Bookings: 0844 8737348
Disabled Bookings: 01743 281712
→ Shrewsbury 3 min walk