This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Halloween Ghost Hunt
The building was opened as a combined Police and Fire Station and was one of the UK's First purpose built Stations of its kind. The Building was built at the time of Sheffield Police Fire Brigade.
The 1st of September 1939 saw the break of World War 2. Shortly after the war broke out the centre 2 Police Cells were knocked together to make a safe secure location for the Police's Telephone Communications. Along with this some of the old well built arched cellars of the old Cottages that used to surround the building were utilised as Air Aid Shelters and underground passageways to other buildings (Parts of these tunnels and Shelters can still be seen today).
The activity at this location is out of this world from full body apparitions, shows figures, EVP recordings and much more!
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Fire & Police Museum
→ Sheffield 14 min walk