FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Pop Will Eat Itself' show
This event takes place at O2 Academy Sheffield, which has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
A new era dawns for iconic band Pop Will Eat Itself, with a revival by principal songwriter and co-frontman Graham Crabb.
In July 2011, a new line up was announced, featuring Graham Crabb, fellow vocalist Mary Byker (Gaye Bykers On Acid, Apollo 440, Pigface), guitarist Tim Muddiman (Gary Numan), drummer Jason Bowld (Pitchshifter, Killing Joke) and bassist Davey Bennett (This Burning Age). In October 2011, the band released ‘New Noise Designed By A Sadist’, produced by Monti & Rob Holliday (Sulpher, Prodigy).
Pop Will Eat Itself tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 5 people currently track this event
Venue: O2 Academy Sheffield
Disabled Access: Bronze Status
Enquiries: 0905 020 3999 (25
Bookings: 0844 477 2000
→ Sheffield 6 min walk