This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Stan And Mabel Pre-Concert Family Workshop
Join Polly Ives and Ensemble 360's Matthew Hunt (clarinet) and Tim Horton (piano) for a family workshop introducing the songs, actions and story in the brilliant new commission Stan and Mabel (written and illustrated by Jason Chapman and composed by Paul Rissmann).
If you play an instrument, bring it along for the mass orchestra piece - spare instruments will be available!
Suitable for ages five and over.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Crucible Theatre
Phone: 0114 249 6000
Disabled Bookings: 0114 249 6000
→ Sheffield 6 min walk