This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Join workshop leader Polly Ives and Ensemble 360's Tim Horton (piano), Gemma Rosefield (cello), and Adrian Wilson (oboe) for a forty-five-minute workshop exploring songs and dances based on the well-loved book Giraffes Can't Dance, written by Giles Andreae, illustrated by Guy Parker Rees and with music specially composed by Paul Rissmann.
Spaces are limited - book early to avoid disappointment!
The 11.30am workshop is for ages 3 and 4. Accompanying adults are free.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Crucible Theatre
Phone: 0114 249 6000
Disabled Bookings: 0114 249 6000
→ Sheffield 6 min walk