FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Join workshop leader Polly Ives and Ensemble 360's Tim Horton (piano), Gemma Rosefield (cello), and Adrian Wilson (oboe) for a forty-five-minute workshop exploring songs and dances based on the well-loved book Giraffes Can't Dance, written by Giles Andreae, illustrated by Guy Parker Rees and with music specially composed by Paul Rissmann.
Spaces are limited - book early to avoid disappointment!
The 11.30am workshop is for ages 3 and 4. Accompanying adults are free.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Crucible Theatre
55 Norfolk Street
S1 1DA 53.381126, -1.466344
Enquiries: 0114 249 6000
→ Sheffield 5 min walk