This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Fhos Summer Concert
Dvorak's Eighth Symphony is the twin brother of the New World Symphony and like its famous twin it is a product of the composer's late maturity. The symphony is full of glorious melodies and colourful orchestration brought together by a master composer.
The concert opens with Saint-Saens diabolical Danse Macabre with the devilish violin solo taken by our own Florianne Peycelon. We maintain the demonic theme with Mahler's Totenfeier, a work which eventually became the first movement of his second symphony. Expect an infernal spectacle of orchestral fireworks.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Saga Pavilion
→ Folkestone West 13 min walk