This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
What happens when an ageing mind can no longer hide its deepest secrets?
Bobby has seen remarkable times. Leaving India forty years ago as a young man he found love and a new life in the UK with Moira. Disowned by his family, he eliminates all trace of his religion and culture from his life until he develops Alzheimer’s.
As secrets and stories tumble out of Bobby’s mouth, his family starts to question the truth about their heritage. Moving, powerful, ethereal; Mind Walking celebrates an extraordinary story, the enduring love of a mature couple and a family’s discovery of their cultural heritage.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Georgian Theatre Royal
Enquiries: 01748 823021
Bookings: 01748 825 252
Disabled Bookings: 01748 825 252