This event has been and gone.
Important information to read before arriving for the performance:
- If you, or any of your household have any COVID 19 symptoms or have been advised to self isolate, do not attend the event and we will process a refund for you.
- Upon entry to the Botanic Garden please ensure you scan the QR check in code, please note that email addresses used for booking tickets may be kept for up to 2 weeks to comply with Track and Trace measures.
- Parties must be no larger in size than 5 people (including small infants)
- Groups must remain a safe distance from other groups throughout the performance and must ensure children remain distanced also.
- Groups are not permitted to mix with other groups at any time.
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon arrival.
A socially distanced interactive performance for all the family in the stunning grounds of the Oxford Botanic Garden
Aeronauts Flick & Natty have crash landed in the Oxford Botanic Gardens. Hailing from another world, one that is both alike and unlike your own, a world where a human soul takes the physical form of an animal, known as a Daemon. Together they carry a rare, sought after load; the mystical alethiometer.
Join them on a quest to protect the special cargo from the evil clutches of the magisterium and help them discover the portal back to their own world.
Presented by WhatNot Theatre, an interactive fun filled walking tour for all the family based on Phillip Pullman?s His Dark Materials.
This is an outdoor performance with Social distancing measures in place to meet Government Guidelines. Every precaution has been taken to keep audiences and performers safe. We ask audiences to please remain a safe distance at all times.
Audiences are asked to arrive between 15/30 minutes before the performance start time (11am/1pm/3pm)
Ticket price includes entry to the Botanic Garden so audiences can enjoy the Garden after the performance.
When entering the Garden please make your way to the event lawn.
Toilets and refreshment stand available.
University of Oxford Botanic Garden
- Rose Lane
- OX1 4AZ