This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Over the last 200 years we have discovered vaccines for many different diseases. But there are still plenty of vaccines left to find. Professor Adrian Hill and Dr Simon Draper join us to discuss what new vaccines will be discovered in the future, and talk about the work being done to develop a vaccine for malaria.
Suitable for 13 and over.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Science Oxford Live
Enquiries: 01865 728953