FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Seatwave offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
West End Stories
A fascinating look into Newcastle's West End, created with the people who live there.
What’s so special about the West End?
What gives it its unique character?
Who built the West End and what is its story?
A new exhibition created with people from the West end of Newcastle seeks to answer these questions and reveals stories about life in the West end.
The exhibition presents films, objects and photographs that uncover the rich and diverse heritage of the area, including photographs by the late Jimmy Forsyth, who documented city life; and objects which reveal the West end's Roman past.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Discovery Museum
NE1 4JA 54.969082, -1.624506
→ Newcastle Central 6 min walk
→ St James 7 min walk
→ Newcastle 6 min walk