This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'The Twang' show
The Twang are pleased to announce a headline UK tour in February 2014.
The shows will see the band play a series of intimate venues showcasing material from their fourth album, due for release in February 2014.
Twang frontman Phil Etheridge: "We've been working really hard in the studio all year producing the new album and rehearsing these new tunes so we can't wait to get out on the road and share them with the fans! I'm looking forward to getting on the bus!"
Birmingham indie-rock five piece The Twang first found national fame when the NME wrote an article of the West Midlands music scene, and were very soon picking up awards, covered by a Radio 1 documentary and smashing the charts. Their success story includes three UK top 40 singles and two top 20 albums, with their debut 'Love It When I Feel Like This' reaching no.3. The boys celebrate its 10th anniversary in 2017.
The Twang tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 4 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Ruby Lounge
Enquiries: 0161 834 1392
Disabled Bookings: 0161 834 1392
→ Manchester Victoria 8 min walk