This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
The Rogue Cell
As part of World Cancer Day, leading cancer researchers from the Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell-Matrix Research, Manchester host a workshop open to the public describing just what it is that defines a cancer cell and discussing the latest targets in cancer research.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Manchester Museum
Enquiries: 0161 275 2634
→ Oxford Road 10 min walk
→ Manchester Piccadilly 12 min walk