Sat 6th Jul at 8:00pm
Mark Morriss (The Bluetones)
@ The Ducie Bridge, Manchester
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Mark Morriss (The Bluetones)' show
Best known as the frontman in The Bluetones, Mark Morriss released his debut solo album Memory Muscle on June 2, 2008. Getting his hands dirty with his own set of songs has been an inspiring experience for Morriss, who started trying them out acoustically at open mic nights in London way back in 2004. 'I'd just turn up with my guitar, play five or six songs, along with everyone else. I didn't want any special favours, and just enjoyed the experience of stripping things right back down' - Morriss.
Mark Morriss (The Bluetones) tour dates
Ryan Jarvis is a young singer-songwriter from East Manchester. He has been gigging constantly for the last 18 months around Manchester, Greater Manchester and Liverpool and has already bagged support slots with touring bands such as The Last Carnival and Glasvegas.
Ryan recently self-released his debut EP 'Outside This Town' which can be found at his website.
Ryan Jarvis tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Ducie Bridge
→ Manchester Victoria 4 min walk