This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Manchester Pride Parade
The Manchester Pride Parade, which will weave its way through the streets of Manchester on Saturday 24 August.
A carnival atmosphere will fill the streets of Manchester and is set to enthrall the thousands of spectators - young and old, gay and straight, friends and family - who come down to see the glamorous and the outrageously fabulous people who take part!
Following the death of Margaret Thatcher, 'Acceptable in the 80s?' recognises the impact the decade had on LGBT and HIV activism, with the introduction of Section 28 and the demonisation of people suffering from HIV/AIDS. But it was also a decade of iconic music, television and film (and horrific fashion), giving plenty of scope for fun.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Manchester City Centre
→ Manchester Victoria 8 min walk