Sat 22nd Jun at 7:30pm
@ International Anthony Burgess Foundation, Manchester
Also appearing: The Great Park
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Liz Green' show
Liz Green + The Great Park
Image © ©Emily Dennison
Mancunian bluesy folk singer Liz Green who sounds like a cross between Diane Cluck and Joanna Newsom.
Liz Green tour dates
Stephen Burch is an English songwriter currently based in Germany.
He began making music whilst living on a remote farm in rural Ireland - using acoustic guitars, the family's piano, brooms and chains. His lyrical, narrative songs bear the influence of the fields of County Cork and the old streets of Berlin. Images of persecution abound, songs of urgent travel and a search for home - the unifying theme is that of grave drama within 'The Great Park'.
."Intimate morose folk songs, rooted in a strange personal world of fields and birds and love and persecution." (Southcoasting blog')
The Great Park tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
→ Oxford Road 5 min walk