This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Peter Hook' show
Music For Cities: Peter Hook + A Certain Ratio
Music for Cities - changing young lives, one song at a time.
The first ever gig of it's kind at at Halle St Peters, the recently refurbished new home of the Hallé. All profits from this concert to charities that work with talented young people in inner-city Manchester.
Image © Tom Cockram
Best known as the bassist from Joy Division and New Order. Peter decided to honour the outstanding work of his first band and the undoubted genius of the late Ian Curtis by giving people the opportunity to hear past Joy Division albums performed live and in their entirety. Backed by his band The Light, Hooky first played 'Unknown Pleasures' at the Factory club in Manchester in 2010, and has continued to tour the back catalogue ever since.
Peter Hook tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Halle St Peters
→ Manchester Piccadilly 13 min walk
→ Manchester Victoria 15 min walk