This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Understanding Creative Commons
A Creative Commons licence makes it easy to share work with others and promote yourself online while keeping control over your work.
In this session author, blogger and columnist Steve Kuncewicz, a solicitor specialising in Intellectual Property (IP), media and social media, will demstify the use of Creative Commons licences. The session will cover what Creative Commons is, the advantages and disadvantages of using it for your work, and how to use other people’s content under the licence.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Enquiries: 0161 200 1529
Bookings: 0161 200 1500
Disabled Bookings: 0161 200 1500
→ Deansgate 3 min walk