This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Queer Contact 2013
Queer Contact 2013: Shortcuts
A work-in-progress double-bill of new queer theatre from two of the North West's finest female performers:
Hi Anxiety by Debs Gatenby
Debs Gatenby tackles her relationship with her mother …a tragic-comic look at how mental illness impacts on family life.
My Foo-Foo Needs You by Cheryl Martin
An absurd look at sex, menopause, coming out at 46, looking so femme no one knows you’re gay, having fundamentalist relatives…Plus being a role model when you are not role model material.
For over 14s only. Some strong language and sexual references.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Contact Theatre
Enquiries: 0161 274 0600
→ Oxford Road 16 min walk
→ Manchester Piccadilly 17 min walk