This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
"Join our reptile enthusiast to look for some of the shyer residents of the reserve. Find out how and where to look for reptiles and hear fascinating facts about these often misunderstood animals.
WWT London Wetland Centre is home to three of the UK's native reptile species: common lizard, slow worm and grass snake. The common lizards bask on bridges and log piles around the Centre, but thanks to their size and camouflage they're easily missed by visitors."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: WWT London Wetland Centre
→ Barnes Bridge 13 min walk
→ Barnes 16 min walk