FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Death: A Self Portrait
This exhibition will showcase some 300 works from a unique collection devoted to the iconography of death and our complex and contradictory attitudes towards it.
Assembled by Richard Harris, a former antique print dealer based in Chicago, the collection is spectacularly diverse, including rare prints by Rembrandt, Dürer and Goya.
Anatomical drawings will be displayed alongside war art and antique metamorphic postcards; human remains will be juxtaposed with Renaissance vanitas paintings and 20th-century installations celebrating Mexico's Day of the Dead.
By turns disturbing, macabre and moving, this exhibition will open a window onto our enduring desire to make peace with death.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Wellcome Collection
183 Euston Road
NW1 2BE 51.525894, -0.133929
→ Euston (London) 6 min walk
→ Euston 6 min walk
→ Euston Square 2 min walk