FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Perspectives On Collage
From conceptual to political and cultural critique, works include Jan Svoboda’s Fragment of a Table (1973), Peggy Franck assemblages from everyday materials and Nicole Wermers’ collages from magazines.
Also included are Batia Suter’s Wave (2012), a sculpture of books, Anna Parkina's compositions echoing the Russian avant-garde, punk and cinema, and C.K. Rajan’s politically charged series Mild Terrors (1992-96). Roy Arden’s tactile collages and Clunie Reid’s kitsch internet icons, pen drawings, stickers and text complete the perspectives.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Photographers' Gallery
16-18 Ramillies Street
W1F 7LW 51.514923, -0.139032
→ Charing Cross 17 min walk
→ Oxford Circus 3 min walk