This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
A conversation about changing modes of representing the human figure in contemporary sculpture.
To coincide with the Hayward's Gallery's new exhibition The Human Factor, this is a conversation between artists and curators about the ways artists are re-visiting and re-wiring classical models of sculpture to engage contemporary concerns.
With artists Ryan Gander and Mark Wallinger, Tate Britain Director Penelope Curtis and Hayward Gallery Director and exhibition curator Ralph Rugoff.
This event takes places at the Level 5 Function Room at Royal Festival Hall.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Royal Festival Hall
Enquiries: 0871 663 2500
Bookings: 020 7960 4200
Disabled Bookings: 020 7960 4200
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk