This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Love Each Other Or Perish
Hear fifty of the greatest love poems from the last 50 years as actors and poets from across the globe come together for a celebratory reading.
What does love give us? It gives us hope; courage; defiance. Through these poems we look at the world as it is now, through human qualities that counteract hate: love, empathy, humanity.
Readers include Harriet Walter, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Ray Fearon, Don Paterson, Alice Orr-Ewing, Guy Paul, Imtiaz Dharker, Hubert Burton, Sasha Dugdale, Rachel Shelly, Sujata Bhatt, Emily Bruni, Patsy Ferran, Nikola Madzirov, Siobhan Redmond, Warsan Shire, Chipo Chung, Noma Dumezweni, Amjad Nasser, Claire Rafferty, Sabrina Mahfouz, Neet Mohan, Kutti Revathi, Sudha Bhuchar, Katharine Kilalea, Daniel Weyman, Ashjan Al Hendi, Jessica Murrain, Chris McCabe, Branka Kati?, Tom Wentworth, Katherine Kingsley and Philip Cowell.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Royal Festival Hall
Enquiries: 0871 663 2500
Bookings: 020 7960 4200
Disabled Bookings: 020 7960 4200
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk