This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Human Factor: Body Politic
A discussion about the meaning of contemporary sculpture.
Artists, critics and curators discuss ways in which contemporary sculpture explores the cross-section of individual and social bodies and how artists make use of mannequins to explore aspects of our social history and cultural life, including the art gallery’s conditions of display.
With artists Yinka Shonibare and John Miller, Artangel co-director James Lingwood and critic Martin Herbert.
The catalogue accompanying The Human Factor show is published by Hayward Publishing and includes new commissioned essays by Penelope Curtis, James Lingwood, Martin Herbert and Ralph Rugoff.
This event takes place at the Level 5 Function Room at Royal Festival Hall.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Royal Festival Hall
Enquiries: 0871 663 2500
Bookings: 020 7960 4200
Disabled Bookings: 020 7960 4200
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk