Wed 22nd May at 7:30pm
London Lit Festival 13
@ Queen Elizabeth Hall, London
Featuring: Melyvn Bragg
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for London Lit Festival 13
London Lit Festival 13: Melyvn Bragg
Melvyn Bragg launches his new novel Grace and Mary at the London Literature Festival.
Grace and Mary is a profoundly moving story spanning three generations.
John's mother Mary is in her nineties and lives in a nursing home by the sea in Cumbria. Her memory is beginning to fade. During each visit, John recognises that it is becoming more difficult to reach her.
Realising that Mary can live more fully in the past than in the present, John uses old photographs and music to take her back to the time when she was a young woman and he a child in Wigton.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Queen Elizabeth Hall
Enquiries: 0871 663 2500
Bookings: 0207 960 4200
Disabled Bookings: 0207 960 4200
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk