FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Back Of My Mum's Head: Greg Davies
Star of BAFTA award-winning 'The Inbetweeners' and BBC Three's 'Cuckoo', much-loved towering beacon of comedy Greg Davies is one of the most successful stand-ups in the UK. Following a sold-out 2012 tour and due to popular demand, Greg's critically-acclaimed and riotously funny show, The Back of My Mum's Head, comes to the Southbank Centre in December.
This show will be funny, but to be clear, if you're looking for insight into the human condition you'll be better off eating a bun or picking up a stick…
"One of this country’s best comedians" - The Times
"A joyous celebration of our shared idiocy and a snook cocked at self-importance" -
Image © Focalpoint Optics
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 7 people currently track this event
Venue: Queen Elizabeth Hall
Phone: 0871 663 2500
→ London Waterloo 5 min walk
→ Waterloo International 5 min walk
→ Charing Cross 6 min walk
→ Waterloo 3 min walk