This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Siberian Contrasts - Closed Cities And Open Spaces
What was it like to live in a closed city in the Soviet period? What does it mean today? And how did a nature reserve, half the size of England, become a place of refuge for law-abiding Soviet citizens?
Using video material, and personal visits, Dr Mary McAuley talks about both past and present in Krasnoyarsk-29 and the Stolbist movement.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Pushkin House
Enquiries: 0207 269 9770
→ Charing Cross 16 min walk
→ Farringdon 17 min walk
→ St Pancras 17 min walk
→ Holborn 3 min walk