Sun 28th Apr
The Vogue Festival 2013
@ Purcell Room, London
Featuring: The Secrets To Creating A British Brand
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for The Vogue Festival 2013
The Vogue Festival 2013: The Secrets To Creating A British Brand
Step inside the glamorous world of Vogue at the Vogue Festival 2013. For two days, leading designers, photographers, celebrities, models and fashion editors will give a unique insight into their lives and work.
Guests will enjoy cover-shoots, mentoring panels, makeovers, workshops, demonstrations and other exclusive activities throughout the weekend.
Participants include Victoria Beckham, Donatella Versace, Alexa Chung, Anya Hindmarch, Christopher Kane, Mario Testino, Alber Elbaz, Natalie Massenet, and many more.
Seats are allocated so early booking is recommended.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Purcell Room
Phone: 0871 663 2500
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk