This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Art Of Change: New Directions From China
Shanzai: Originals And Fakes
The concept of ‘Shanzai’ in Chinese contemporary art explodes the Western idea of ‘originals’ and ‘fakes’. By stressing the significance of ‘ongoing creation’ – works of art in China are progressively developed from the original and change over time. This event focuses on the work of artists MadeIn Company and Sun Yuan and Peng Yu, and looks at the act of ‘post-creation’ as adding value to a work of art.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Purcell Room
Phone: 0871 663 2500
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk