This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Michael Ball' show
Britain's leading musical theatre star performs a special one off show in aid of Shooting Star Chase Children's Hospice.
Shooting Star Chase is a leading children’s hospice, caring for life-limited children and young people, and their families, who find themselves in the most unimaginable circumstances. Whether lives are measured in days, weeks, months or years, they are there to make every moment count. Shooting Star Chase need to raise £8.5 million a year, just to maintain their current level of care, but they know there are many more families in desperate need of their support.
Michael Ball is one of Britain's most famous musical performers, having starred in countless Broadway and West End shows. In 1998, he won the Variety Club of Britain's Best Recording Act Award and has a loyal and dedicated fan base. As well as on stage, he performs regularly on television and film and is a committed charity worker. He has a very special place in the hearts of his fans who have supported him for over twenty years.
Michael Ball tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 10 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Phoenix Theatre
Phone: 0844 871 7615
Disabled Bookings: 0800 912 6971
→ Charing Cross 12 min walk
→ Tottenham Court Rd 2 min walk