FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Samuel Coleridge-Taylor 1875-1912
Voted among 100 Great Black Britons, Samuel Coleridge-Taylor was a composer and conductor whose choral trilogy Hiawatha was popular through to the 1940s. This display marks the centenary of his premature death at 37.
The display documents Coleridge-Taylor’s increasing fame, with an early publicity photo complete with facsimile signature, inclusion in a group image of fellow-composers (including Elgar and Ethel Smyth) and posthumous renown on a cigarette card. An intriguing oil study painted when he was a child is complemented by a stunning portrait by E.O Hoppé.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: National Portrait Gallery
→ Charing Cross 6 min walk
→ Charing Cross 3 min walk
→ Leicester Square 3 min walk