Thu 28th Feb at 12:30pm
Lunchtime Lectures: The Forgotten War, Korea 1950-53 - You Must Be Joking
@ National Army Museum, London
Featuring: Brian Parritt
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Lunchtime Lectures: The Forgotten War, Korea 1950-53 - You Must Be Joking: Brian Parritt
July 2013 marks the 60th anniversary of the ceasefire in the Korean War, a war that was precipitated and compounded by errors in intelligence, costing the lives of over a million Koreans plus 40,000 men of the United Nations forces.
Brigadier Parritt, who himself was wounded and commended for bravery serving as a Gunner Officer in Korea, will discuss the reasons for the war, the events which led to the ceasefire and the relevance today of this 'Forgotten War'.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: National Army Museum
Enquiries: 020 7881 2455
→ Battersea Park 17 min walk
→ Sloane Square 10 min walk