This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Josephine Shaker' show
Valentine @ Late: Josephine Shaker
The Museum of London’s annual Valentine’s Day late is back with a 1920s twist. Transport yourself to the London of the ‘roaring twenties’. Learn to Charleston, make some decadent Art Nouveau accessories, listen to curators talk about 1920s fashion and sexuality, and enjoy authentic live music from 1927's pianist, cabaret from Josephine Shaker and a Bloomsbury salon courtesy of Write Queer London.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Museum Of London
Enquiries: 0870 444 3852
→ Barbican 3 min walk