This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Touring Talk: Karen McQuaid
Karen McQuaid is a curator at The Photographers’ Gallery in London. In this role she has been responsible for exhibitions such as Fiona Tan, Vox Populi, London (2012) and Jim Goldberg, Open See (2010) and the gallery's annual graduate exhibition freshfacedandwildeyed, established in 2008.
She has commissioned and organised off-site projects with artists such as Virginia Nimarkoh and Lucy Steggals. As well as working on the exhibitions programme, Karen has worked extensively on the talks and lecture strands at the gallery. She co-organised the symposium Contemporary Vernacular Photographies with the Institute for Modern and Contemporary Culture in 2011.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Phone: 020 7930 3647
→ Charing Cross 8 min walk
→ Charing Cross 3 min walk