FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
This free interactive exhibition celebrates 100 years of scientific progress by the Medical Research Council (MRC).
Strictly Science features a series of interactive installations across past, present and future zones exploring the impact of science on everyday life, and speculating on the future of medical science.
The three main exhibition zones include:
- a century-old laboratory installation reenacts seminal experiments by Henry Dale, Almroth Wright and Harriette Chick, on the nervous system, war-wound treatment and vitamin-deficiency disease.
- a contemporary neurotechnology lab invites visitors to play with interactive experimental tools – Wii balance boards, eye-trackers, and a motion capture suit – used by Imperial College London’s Dr Aldo Faisal to investigate how the human brain works.
- a sound installation realised in 3D explores our hopes and fears for the next century. Featuring opinions from Melvyn Bragg, Susan Greenfield, Jon Snow, Robert Winston and many more.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Imperial College London
South Kensington Campus
SW7 2AZ 51.499393, -0.178955
→ Gloucester Rd 8 min walk
→ South Kensington 8 min walk