FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Stands Alone is an exhibition investigating the home lives of a group of people living in a recent housing development in north London. Between 2006 and 2009 the old Arsenal football stadium was converted into Highbury Stadium Square, a modern housing complex of more than 700 flats, arranged around the former pitch , which is now a communal garden.
Photography, film and sound recordings explore the lives of a selection of the residents as they build a community behind almost identical brand new front doors. It is the work of photographer Simone Novotny.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Geffrye Museum
E2 8EA 51.531555, -0.076256
→ Hoxton 2 min walk
→ Old Street 14 min walk