This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
China's Design Revolution
Join Lorraine Justice, author of China's Design Revolution (MIT Press), for a discussion on differences and influences in creative expression between the East and the West and a look at the current designs emerging from China.
Examples of award-winning digital, fashion, graphic, interior and product design will be illustrated. Lorraine Justice is the former Dean of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU) and founder of the Center for East West Creativity at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Image © The Design Museum
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Design Museum
→ London Bridge 8 min walk
→ Fenchurch Street 10 min walk
→ Fenchurch Street (London) 10 min walk
→ Tower Hill 9 min walk
→ Tower Gateway 9 min walk