This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Sam Baker' show
In 1986 Sam Baker was on a train in Peru that was bombed by Shining Path Guerillas. Miraculously he survived and went on to become a great songwriter and is fast becoming one of the biggest underground Americana success stories of recent years. Imagine Steve Earle, Shane MacGowan and Johnny Cash jamming in a back street Texas bar when in comes Nick Cave and the spirit of Townes Van Zandt.
Sam Baker grew up in the Texas prairie town of Itasca. He is a man of few words. Always beautifully chosen, and fully wrought. Words are placed like plants and objects in a Zen Garden. His website is stark: white, black, sepia, and shades of grey.
Sam Baker tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Bush Hall
Enquiries: 0208 222 6955
Disabled Bookings: 0208 222 6955
→ Shepherds Bush 5 min walk