This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Girls, Education, Afghanistan
Former BBC Afghan Woman's Hour presenter Zarghuna Kargar has done much to expand our understanding of women in Afghanistan through her book of stories about women in Afghanistan, Dear Zari, and a recent film about girls' education as part of the documentary Girl Rising.
In this evening lecture, she will share her unique experiences of what it is to be an Afghan girl in search of the one thing that will change her life - and the world - an education. A drinks reception will follow the talk.
Visit asiahouse.org/exhibitions-and-events/detail?id=242 for more information.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Asia House
Enquiries: 020 7307 5454
→ Marylebone 14 min walk
→ Regents Park 5 min walk