FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
After The Rainfall
"An epic adrenaline-fuelled play navigating between the arid Egyptian desert, the British museum and a quiet village green. This extraordinary Edinburgh Fringe First winning company uses multimedia to draw intriguing parallels between ant colonies and human society.
Truly captivating, passionate theatre that asks probing questions about the relationship between our past, present and eternity.
**** The Telegraph"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
5 Nether Street
N12 0GA 51.612858, -0.176685
Phone: 020 8369 5454
→ Woodside Park 11 min walk
→ West Finchley 13 min walk