FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
The Secret Garden
"What lies behind the mysterious door in the garden wall? Classic children's tale by Frances Hodgson Burnett, retold by The Bookworm Players, Liverpool's premier children's theatre company. Outdoor theatre on the iconic North Lawn at Speke Hall. Please wear weather appropriate clothing and footwear, don't forget your picnic! Gates open 6pm, performance starts 7pm.
Tickets from Reception on 0151 427 7231 - booking essential. All children must be accompanied by an adult."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: Speke Hall, Garden & Estate